If you are looking to import your vehicle tax-free into the United Kingdom then the only real option is to apply for ToR relief. Unless the VAT has already been paid within the EU in which case you won’t be required to pay VAT in most circumstances.

The C104A form is required to declare the import of private motor vehicles from outside of the European Union.